Healthcare Office Manager Training
The following 4 courses are included with the Healthcare manager training.
- Microsoft Office in this course the students will learn the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist certification. This course is in preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist (Word) Exam.
- Microsoft Excel in this course the students will learn how to create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking budgets, team performance charts, sales invoices, and exercise logs. This is in preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist (Excel) Exam
- Healthcare IT Training this course introduces students to the skills necessary to provide IT related services in healthcare field. Successful completion of this course, prepares students for CompTIA Healthcare IT (HIT) Certification Exam
- QuickBooks Training in this course the students will learn how to: install and setup QuickBooks for a small business environment. The course work is in preparation for Quickbooks certification.
The approximate time to complete this program is 8 weeks for full time day students. The student will complete lecture and lab in classroom.
Health Office Manger Seminar Completion Requirements:
- Students must complete each course with a final exam grade of 70% or more.
- Students must pass a minimum of two of the following four industry exams – Microsoft MOS Word, Microsoft MOS Excel, CompTIA Healthcare IT and QuickBooks User Certification.